Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Sequencing On A Chillipro2416i

qwells

We have a ChilliPro2416i in our church building to control the lights in the main worship area. I have managed to programme the 12 memory locations B) - so we have different light combinations available for services and other 'events'.

I am having difficulty understanding how we would use the sequencing function. :unsure:

Is there a tutorial somewhere that would help me understand this better - in case it is something that we could use?

The sequences on a Chilli dimmer are links to your programmed memories. You can set it up to play the memories in any order, and also set the fade and wait times. It's intended more for subtle architectural effects, but you might be able to get something like a disco out of it if you wanted to!

Full instructions on how to program sequences can be found in the manual, which can be downloaded HERE.

Thanks for your reply, Paul. :)

I have the manual. B)

Presumably I could have - at its simplest - a sequence of three: 'Before the service', 'During the service' and 'After the service'.

I would then (say "next") at the appropriate points? :unsure:

(By 'say "next"', I mean select the next step in that particular sequence.)

Echo

Yes. We have two - one on the balcony with the AV systems and one at the back of the worship area.

We use them to select one of the twelve programmed memories. The system supplied obviously has these three sequencing programs and I wanted to understand whether this was something I needed to understand so that I could use it.