Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Mania EFX

Mel

Hi,

Me again

In middle of show now - first three nights going well as is the desk - except... I have 4 Martin Mania EFX 500 on board. They respind to the desk correctly 'manually' but I have tried repeatedlt to put various settings for them on a sub. - Nothing happens! various other fixture on the same universe are doing so. - Any ideas or do I have to do three more 'manually!?

Thanks Mel

PS I'll pm after the show with my experiences with this new desk. May be of some use to you. Impressed generally.

Hi Mel

What mode are you running the desk in (Basic-Full or Basic-Partial?)

Can you send me a show file (pkirkup@coopercontrols.co.uk) and i'll take a look at it.

Also, is your desk running version 1.10 or 1.0? There have been a number of bug fixes between 1.0 and 1.10, so it might be worth finding out if you can upgrade the desk (as it's a hired desk, please check with the supplier first).

Thanks for the feedback

Peter

Peter Kirkup