Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Frog Lighting Controller

zhack

Good day

I have a Big Problem with the Frog Series Which has we already try to operate her in my country but the but the problem is that when i try to operate a unit with the moving head it doesn't work even if i try to to put also by manual mode still not working :cry: i dont know what is wrong with it i already try to check the Connecting Cable still not worth it. What do you think the problem with this unit.hope yoou can help me.. thanks man..

jez :lol:

What lights are you trying to operate with the fat frog?

I assume that you have located the profile in the library and assign it to a fixture button on the desk. If yes then did you give it a DMX address to match what the light was set to?

If not then that is why there appears to be no control over the light and as the manual faders are set 1-48 again the light would not respond to them.

The other thing to check is if the lights are on a 3pin XLR that the wiring is correct for the 5-3 adapter.

Regards,

Keith Rogers

keith.rogers@signify.com

DD: +44 (0) 1633 833 101.

Good Day Sir.

Regarding for what you are saying about the program i already try it even with out assigning, you can just play the unit thru the Dmx Channel 0f the moving head..

But what i am thinking why he did not move coz even other frog series just to look for the model or Generic type moving head it will play but this it's not what i am saying is only for moving head.. thank you!

jez :o