Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Phantom Frog - can't read button names

Guest PFS

Does anyone know if there is a version of the Frog Offline Editor that is better then the one I've downloaded from www.zero88.com ?

Because I can't read any of the grapics that are near the buttons ...... :roll: :?:

regards , PFS

The reason that the text below the buttons on the front panel display is 'fuzzy' is that the front panel picture was taken from the original bitmap of the front panel label itself and scaled down to fit on a monitor screen.

However, if you move the mouse pointer over a particular button or fader, the name of the button/fader appears underneath the front panel display in the grey bar :D

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace

• 2 months later...

Hi

Just downloaded the Frog Offline Editor to have a play with, and I've got a small suggestion if I may?

On the Avolites Pearl 2000/4 Editor, the buttons are zoomed when you roll over them so you can read them - would it at all be possible to zoom the buttons out on the Frog offline? Perhaps place them up in the top right corner, next to the Frog logo?

I know it tells you on the Status Bar, but it does mean keeping your eye on it as you use the editor!

Cheers

Stu

• 7 months later...

The Phantom Frog provides a simulation of the front panels of each of the desks in the Frog series.

For details on all desk operations, please refer to the latest Frog Series Operating Manual.

To simulate holding down a button on the front panel - right click on the button with the mouse; right click again to release the button.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace

• 5 months later...

We are in the market for a replacement desk for our Robe 1024. We are looking into the idea of a Mambo frog for this purpose.

Problem is that although I have downloaded the Phantom Frog software to test the features of the desk, I cannot read the button or slider names on both the simulater software OR the Manual. I Can't tell what buttons are what! :roll:

Would someone be so kind as to take a nice sized (EG 640x480) pic of their mambo frog from the top, thus I can print it up as a guide as to what buttons are what.

If your unable to post it on the forum, please email it to halo_djk@hotmail.com and I would be forever grateful :D

Thanks