Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Elation Design LED 36MH

khuber

Unfortunately I cannot find the DMX profile on the Elation website for the Design LED 36 MH, however there is one for the Design LED 36 (no MH) - I presume this will be close, but without the pan/tilt attributes. Can you confirm for me the channel layout for the fixtures (it should be printed in the user manual of the fixtures) and I will get a fixture profile made up for you.

Peter Kirkup

I tried to make a profile using the editor. Can you look it over and see if I did it right? This is the first time I've tried to do this, and if it works, then maybe it will save you some time. I didn't want to put it in the board until I know it is right. With my luck it would mess something else up. If it is not, can you use it to know the channel attributes? This is built on the 12 channel mode (default), there is a 10 with only 2 channels of pan and tilt. Thanks for your time.

Karl

I've made a few modifications to the fixture file, primarily altering the default values and combining the Pan and Tilt to a single 16-bit channel each. Try the attached file and let me know how you get on.

For completeness, could you confirm the channel allocations for the 10 channel mode please? Just a list like this will do

1-Pan

2-Tilt

etc

Thanks

Peter Kirkup

• 1 year later...

Hi Peter,

Im getting errors using the fixture editor w/ the ver.19.

I just need to get this single profile into the editor,but cannot open or get to the single listing or manufacturer directories.

Could you send me just that one fixture profile to me?

Thanks for all you help and dedication to the FRog.

Brad Mietzner

BAM Stage Lighting

bamcybr@sbcglobal.net