Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

THE GAME ?

TomJohnson

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have recently became the owner of a Frog Board, after my school decided to upgrade from their old Alcora. After using it for the latest production, I was amazed with how simple it was to get it up and running, with memories, chases and submasters. I would recommend it to all schools/amatuer theatres who dont use moving fixtures.

I must admit though, by the end of the last performance I was really bored... and am gutted that I didnt know there was a game until after. I appreciate Zero88 can't allow the instructions to be posted, but if someone could please PM them too me, it would be much appreciated.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm about to hire a Fat Frog again for a forthcoming show after a gap of a couple of years. Can remember how to use the desk - but can't for the life of me remember how to start the game!!

Could someone PM me with the details?

Many thanks in advance.

:lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

may as well put it on the forumm for everyone to see:

***Moderators edit: may as well not***

On my FatFrog, the game cannot be controlled with an external keyboard, but that may just be because I'm not allowed by my school to update it.....

HTH

EDIT: OK then, since I'm not allowed to post the method to the game, if anyopne would like to know, please feel free to email me at the address below!!!

Thanks

I am constantly amazed at the interest in what is in reality a totally useless game. My mobile has better ones on it than that.

Can I log a feature request please? Remove Frog Run from the code.

ex-Leap Frog Owner, ex-Mambo Frog Owner, ex-XLS Owner, ex-Alcora Owner, ex-Elara Owner

Owner of a big pile of Betapack 2s

Bozone (n): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating.

"Am I dreaming this?" "No, and you ain't in Kansas neither."

"Longbottom's been neglecting his ear muffs."

Thank you for those of you who have told me.

I think the interest in the game is you look busy tapping away while looking at the monitor and people leave you alone where u look like your dossing playing games on your phone

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well...As avid Mambo User i used THE game as an unique selling point when i was asked to help choosing between a Leapfrog, an SGM Studio25sc and a Maxim...the LD of the venue fell in love with the Zero88 at the point the game started ;-)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
EDIT: OK then, since I'm not allowed to post the method to the game, if anyopne would like to know, please feel free to email me at the address below!!!

Thanks

your email isn't there either......

i want to know. tell me the secret. please.

ps. i don't understand why zero 88 wouldn't want to show off the programming that is selling their boards. unless there is some licensing issue with the game...

Moderation: Tedious topic closed. If you want to know how to access this hidden feature, Google is your friend. We don't publish details because this particular hidden feature can make some people's teachers / employers / managers anti-Frog, as it distracts their staff / students. There were a couple of versions where we had to remove it from the software altogether.