Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Software Updates

Pete Gower

• 1 year later...

The Illusion500 has had a full feature set for a considerable time, and there aren't currently any plans to add new features to this product. However we are hoping to release a new version of the Illusion500 software shortly to address a number of bugs that have come to light. Watch this space...

The Illusion500 has had a full feature set for a considerable time, and there aren't currently any plans to add new features to this product. However we are hoping to release a new version of the Illusion500 software shortly to address a number of bugs that have come to light. Watch this space...

thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We have released Illusion500 Beta Version 1.8 (CLICK HERE if you are a registered beta tester) to address a number of problems found in previous versions. We would appreciate any feedback from beta testers on this release before we make it generally available on the website.

If you are not a registered beta tester and wish to help in testing this release, please PM me and I will add you to the beta testers group.

Edit 12/08/2008: Release 1.8 is now generally available, CLICK HERE for details.

• 2 months later...
We have released Illusion500 Beta Version 1.8 (CLICK HERE if you are a registered beta tester) to address a number of problems found in previous versions. We would appreciate any feedback from beta testers on this release before we make it generally available on the website.

If you are not a registered beta tester and wish to help in testing this release, please PM me and I will add you to the beta testers group.

Edit 12/08/2008: Release 1.8 is now generally available, CLICK HERE for details.

Hello,

at the Moment everything works fine. No "BpM-Bug". All Submasters are ok. Also the "Unpatch-Bug 999 + Enter" looks fine.

More about, in 2 Weeks. We're in "Theater-Holliday".

regards

(sorry for my bad english)