Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

illusion and scrollers

elli

when i assign scrollers they only appear in the fixtures window when colour is selected, which is understanable but annoying as you cant see them in any other screen, am i doing something wrong. is it possible to lable fixtures so they appear on the screen all the time. i know you can right click to see all info but it would be nice to have text above or below each fixture.

• 1 year later...

Hallo

I have an illusion 500 , and i have the same problem , i assigned chanel 1 with Fixture 9 ( its a 16 Frame scroller ) , but i can only see the colour , when i go to de fixter page in color window.

Is it not possible to see the colour of the scroller for example in the memory window ??

it is very hard to work if i want to know the scroler frame , to go to the fixture window every time.

i did all like in the manual , but i dont find a way to see

lg sudi