Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Shape generator & pallettes

szieve

Ok, so I'd like to put movements using the shape gen into a pallette so I can then program down to a submaster. I've tried it.. making sure nothing is tagged. I can recall the pallette, but when I try to put the pallette to the sub I get nothing. I have rev 10 softs.

I posted here back in January and got what looked like good advice, only it didn't work. So, I ended up using a MLC-16 for the movers part of the show.

So, I have a problem.. my client bought the desk, and now wants to put it in a permanent install. He Can't figure the thing out, and if you ask me this thing is a duck that plugs into the wall. Please help. I've programmed on 4 dif avo desks and a couple hogs. I can't make this thing do anything smart.

Please check that you have the latest version (10.4) of the operating software on the desk. There were a few bugs relating to movement effects that were fixed in this version.

When programming submasters using palettes or directly setting parameter values with the control wheels, ensure that the required fixture parameters are TAGGED before pressing the PROGRAM button. The easiest place to see this is in the Fixture Outputs Screen (hold down F1 and press a fixture selection button). Tagged states are shown when the 'WHEELGROUP' button is held down.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace