Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Mambo Frog

Rene

Hello..

I have a question.

I work with a Mambo frog.

On a Mambo frog, you have SX-buttons. I tryed to program HTP under the SX-buttons, but something strange happened.

Only, if I hold down a SX-button, than only goes the intensity to 100%. If I don't hold down the SX-Button, than nothing will happen. This isn't really strange, at all.

Than I tried to progrem a few HTP under the SX-Buttons. Than I put a SX-button and switch the fader up to 50%. Than I hold down an other SX-button, the HTP starts at 50%!! How is it possible. I think that the table can only manage one HTP at time, is it right what I'm saying?

Is there anybody who can solve this problem?

I'm looking forward to read a hint or tip!

Kind regards,

Rene, the Netherlands

Assuming that the SX Master (and Grand Master of course) are at full, then the HTP (fixture brightness parameters) values that are programmed into the SX buttons, either as channel data or as a transferred memory, will be output when the SX button is pressed.

Unless of course those values are currently being output at a higher value from another source elsewhere on the desk.

SX Buttons are essentially submasters without the fader.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace