Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

I think I made the fat frog mad at me

frogsurf

...at the shop checking out the 10.4 update. 2 Studio Spot 575's and one Studio Color. Al the taging works as described. LTP's rolling through fine etc....

Start messing around with the spots...

IRIS FROST FOCUS

158 0 163

CONTROL SHUTTER MACRO

0 255 0

SPEED

G1 <<>> G1 FUN GOBO 1 <>

41-218 28 166

G2<<>> G2 FUN GOBO 2

50-220 39 127

The fixtures were at 50/50, x-fader@0%, V dimmer @100%, no submasters active, I started with Memory "--" and untaged everything and then only referenced the Beamshape channels. The desk is/was setup in partial mode and everything is set to tag channel so only the active beamshape channels were taged. (ie- control @ 0 was untaged etc...)

I then tried to apply a postion the fixtures from the palettes and the desk wouldnt react. I also had some "position only" submasters recorded so I tried those too... no dice. I had "mixed" LTP stuff in the memorys, some stuff with record all, record channels and record attributes. Dimmer only on some groups too.

Color palettes worked, BUT the beamshape palettes now also contained POSITION DATA AND BEAM SHAPE DATA. I also had some "shutter only" cues in the submasters those also now contained the same "mysto" position data. The memorys that referenced palettes were also "mysto beamshape' positions. The memorys that were recorded as "Save All" (full mode style) were fine.

So I recorded only the active channels in beam shape to a empty submaster. (yes I untaged everything) and homed and untaged all. Dumped the V-dimmer and went through the palettes and stuff I had recorded untill that point... back to normal...

Run up the sub with the suspect data... back to "crack head" mode!

Reapeat home and untag... fine again!

So it hates me right?