Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Debug Files?

Christopher Snape

Send the debug file to myself or Peter Kirkup ( pkirkup@zero88.com )and we will forward it to the engineer for analysis.

Any additional information on what you were doing when the desk crashed, which software you were running and a show file may also help us to track down the source of the problem.

I remember seeing this problem on a much earlier version of the desk software - if the cue stack was active at the time.

Therefore it is important for us to know what version of software is running on your desk.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace

Send the debug file to myself or Peter Kirkup ( pkirkup@zero88.com )and we will forward it to the engineer for analysis.

Any additional information on what you were doing when the desk crashed, which software you were running and a show file may also help us to track down the source of the problem.

I remember seeing this problem on a much earlier version of the desk software - if the cue stack was active at the time.

Therefore it is important for us to know what version of software is running on your desk.

Thanks,

I just sent an email with all relevant details. I am currently running Version 3.0.0. and yes the cue stack was running at the time.