Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Martin Roboscan 1220 IIR

Bams

Hello there.

Not that i'm lazy..but does anybody happens to have made a fixture setting for a martin roboscan 1220 IIR? the last of the non-dmx-versions, but dmx thru a converter? you would make me very happy with it..

Kind regards,

Ralph den Ridder

Hi Ralph

Do you have a DMX profile for the Roboscan Pro 1220 IIR. According to the Martin website, there is the Pro 1220 I, Pro 1220 II, Pro 1220 RPR, Pro 1220CMYR and Pro 1220XR. We currently have profiles for these last 3 in our library. Is it one of the first two you require? Or another fixture, for which Martin don't provide a support section?

If you let me know what you want, I'll be happy to put together a fixture profile for you.

Peter

(PS: I've moved this topic into the Fixtures folder, as it is more about a fixture profile than desk support)

Peter Kirkup

The fixture i'm looking for is the 1220 II it seems, the R only stands for rotating gobo which propably is a name used for sales, to emphasise on the gobo. the real name is 1220 II when looking at martin service-site.

double thanks...as i'm using an Apple Imac...;-)

I've created and attached a fixture profile for the Pro 1220 II and also the Pro 1220 IIR - I managed to locate the DMX chart for the second, which is slightly different. There are 4 fixture profiles in the attached file, encompassing Full and Reduced modes.

I hope this is of help

Peter

Peter Kirkup