Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

LEVEL12 MK2

MAD

I HAVE RECENTLY BOUGHT A LEVEL12 MK2 DESK BUT CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE METHOD OF SEQUENCING & SUBSEQUENT PLAYBACK .I WONDER IF YOU COULD GIVE ME A NOT TOO TECHNICAL LESSON AS I AM NEW TO STAGE LIGHTING AND THE MANUAL SUPPLIED DOES NOT APPEAR TO GIVE ANY DETAIL.

MANY THANKS

ROBIN

Moderation: moved to 'Discontinued products' forum, as the Level+ has now been superseded by the Juggler.

It goes something like this....

1. Hold the Sequence button for a couple of seconds until the LED in it comes on. You are now in sequence programming mode.

2. Using the Preset faders, set up the look that you want for the first step in the sequence.

3. Press the Sequence button briefly to record the first step.

4. Use the Preset faders to set up the look for the next step, and press the Sequence button briefly to record it. Repeat this until you have recorded all your steps.

5. When you have programmed all your steps, hold the Sequence button for a couple of seconds until the LED in it goes out, to leave Sequence programming mode.

6. Raise the Sequence Master fader to full, and press the Sequence button briefly to start playing back the sequence. The LED in the button will start blinking - you are now in sequence playback mode.

7. If you want to run the sequence as a chase, use the Sequence Speed control to set the speed.

8. If you want to run the sequence as a Playback Stack, click the Sequence Speed control to manual, and tap the Sequence button to advance the sequence. The Fade Time control can be used to set the crossfade time between steps.

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any futher questions!