Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Frog 2 and Frogs - LED Brightness

lxkev

I’ve come into contact with a lot of LED stuff, and it's really starting to :twisted: **** off, due to the fact there is no brightness channel.

So I have been thinking about how this could be solved, would it be possible to make a virtual brightness. i.e. the virtual brightness channel is at 100% r @ 100% g @ 100% b @ 90%. when the virtual brightness channel is at 90% r @90%, G @ 90%, b @80...... you get my drift?

I need a new job

Hi Kev

Virtual Brightness compatability is already a feature of the Frog2 :). If you let me know the fixtures you're having problems with, I can put together a fixture file for you which includes the virtual brightness channels. You'll find that most of the LED fixtures in Fixture Library release 16 already include a Virtual Brightness parameter, where appropriate.

HTH

Peter

Peter Kirkup

Hi Kev. Currently the User Fixture Library tools don't have the capability of creating a virtual brightness setup. This will be updated in the next release of the User Fixture Library tools.

In the mean time, please feel free to post or email us with any fixtures you require and we'll produce the files for you.

HTH

Peter

Peter Kirkup