Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Bullfrog submaster prog, how to tag all CBP

gress

Bullfrog desk, partial mode.

How do you make sure the Color and Beamshape will be tagged as well?

Say I set my fixtures to one position with a elipse gobo beamshape, and the color red. I set the position to say x/y 128,128. I hit record to make it a submaster 1.

I then just change the positions to say for an example x50,y50. I then hit record to make that another submaster 2.

as long as I go to submaster 1 then 2 it look ok. But say I have another Gobo and color on submaster 3. If I pull up submaster 3 then jump to submaster 2, submasters 3 gobo and color are there instead of the elipse and red color :cry: . I can quickly recover by hitting submaster 1 then go back to 2.

I used to be able to force the COLOR and BEAMSHAPE to be tagged when I am programming different effects by just pressing the COLOR or BEAMSHAPE button and making sure they are flashing. I cant do this anymore with the new software upgrade.

What is the trick to tagging all three CBP?

I hope all that made some sort of sense to someone!

Thanks!

Kevin

If you want to tag everything, the quickest way is to hold down WHEELGROUP whilst pressing PROGRAM. This will force a 'full' memory to be programmed, tagging all attributes of the fixture.

If you want to tag all parameters under a certain attribute, hold down the attribute (Colour, Beam, Position) for a second at the same time as holding down the wheelgroup button and this will tag all the parameters under that attribute.

Full details are in the Release Notes.

Peter

Peter Kirkup