Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Newbie Fat Frog Question

Guest DAn

Heya, as an avid fan of previous Frog desks it was about time that i got my hands onto some larger moving lights, and that time has come now :)

For my Gig i've got hold of 4 Scanners and 2 colour changers with one "acme mighty spot " moving head. With a FAt frog console.

I've studyied the manual but can't seem to make sence of the assigning fixtures bit of the desk.

I suppose i need some time adjusting to the desk, but i'd want for the show just some random chase sequences programmed in to the submasters, so i can pick and choose which chase for which song etc, and then a couple of solid states with the generic channels already in the hall.

Any help appreciated,

thanks

Dan

I've not heard of "Acme Mighty Spot" - is that it's real name :wink:

If you tell me the actual name of the fixture (Manufacturer and Fixture Type) I will check the fixture library and see if we have the personality file for it.

If not, one will have to be created. If you have the DMX channel data for the fixture you can create the fixture type file yourself using the Fixture Type Editor (available from the Zero 88 website) or if you send me the data I can create the fixture file for you.

Regards, K-Nine.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace