Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Frog 2 Bug

audioman

I have used a frog2 for a few days (it isn't mine, our main desk broke and we have had the frog2 as a loaner). We managed to crash it quite a few times. We found one that could be repeated. Pressing 'clear' while running a playback will crash with a memory read error. If I release the playback, clearing works ok

--

Timoteus

Hi Audioman

Sorry to hear you've had a few crashes on the Frog2. As i'm sure you'll appreciate, the desk software constantly evolving and bugs are being eliminated every day. The bug you talk of sounds like one from a fairly old version of software. Can you let us know what version of software you are running on the desk? We're currently working on the release of version 2.0.21, which addresses this and many other bug fixes, as well as adding new features.

I hope your initial impressions of the desk overall were good and that these small software problems haven't put you off. Keep an eye on the forum, the latest software should be up any time now.

Let us know if you come across any more bugs or have any furthur questions.

Peter

Peter Kirkup