Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Mexican Wave with lights

Frog Genius

With generics: Plot a multi-step chase, with each light on in an individual state. Set the drive to crossfade (^) and play with the speed until you get the required speed. You might also want to set the Shots to 1.

With movers: Plot a two step chase (or a crossfade). In step 1, the movers are in a diagonal line one way ... in the next, they're in a diagonal line the other way /. You can set them into a diagonal line by using the fan-middle function with the Tilt (or Pan, depending on the rigging of your fixtures). Make sure you select the fixtures in the correct order.

HTH

Peter Kirkup

With generics: Plot a multi-step chase, with each light on in an individual state. Set the drive to crossfade (^) and play with the speed until you get the required speed. You might also want to set the Shots to 1.

HTH

Errm Drive to cross fade???

Could you do it with automatic (timed play so i dont have to hit GO a hundred times - i know i sound like a toddler needing to be walked through but i would really appreciate it>

thanks again

GOGS

I think someone was getting their terminology confused :oops:

A chase memory has a number of modifiers which determine how the chase runs when it is triggered from the memory stack (Playback X) or a submaster.

These modifiers are listed and described on page 4-2 of the manual :D

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace