Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Use v10 shows on desk with previous software ver.

Morten

I doubt the rental company would mind (or notice!) if you upgraded their desk to the latest version, but it might be polite to ask, or at least let them know you've done it. You could always put the original version back on the desk before you return it to them, then they'd never even know :wink:

I think a version 10.0 show should run OK on a 9.x desk, but you might get some odd stuff going on with the partial memories. It's not something we've tried or aim to support I'm afraid.

I doubt the rental company would mind (or notice!) if you upgraded their desk to the latest version, but it might be polite to ask, or at least let them know you've done it. You could always put the original version back on the desk before you return it to them, then they'd never even know :wink:

I think a version 10.0 show should run OK on a 9.x desk, but you might get some odd stuff going on with the partial memories. It's not something we've tried or aim to support I'm afraid.

Eeeh, I think they would notice some buttons aren't doing what they're supposed to do in 9.x ;) I would go crazy if I didn't know these new features :)

> 500 posts, time for a new T-shirt? ;)