Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Illusion 120 Submastername

Carl Ehrhardt

I am not sure if it has been listed somwhere else already... if not: here is a bug: :cry:

if i name a submaster it doesn't save the information. As soon as i have switched off the desk and switch it on they are no more there. also if i save the show on a disk it doesen't come back unfortunately.

Hope you can fix it :wink:

Greatings

Carl Ehrhardt

Carl Ehrhardt

Technical Director

Kellerbühne St.Gallen

CH-9000 St.Gallen

Switzerland

www.kellerbuehne.ch

First is it only the name that is not saving or is it the channel/transfered information as well.

If it is only the name then I have not seen this problem before on the Illusion and will have to make some tests. It would help if you could e-mail a copy of the show file to me.

If it lossing the channel info as well them it may be either a battery problem or an incorrectly seated or possibly even a fault Din ram moduel.

Regards,

Keith Rogers

Zero 88 Support: support@zero88.com

it's only the name... i can send you the show or one of thoses shows... it's in every show we make... but chanaldata, fadingtimes are still saved. well as fare as i think... but i will try it tonight. tell me where i can send the file to.

Thanks for your Help!

Greatings

Carl

Carl Ehrhardt

Technical Director

Kellerbühne St.Gallen

CH-9000 St.Gallen

Switzerland

www.kellerbuehne.ch