Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Spare Parts

Jeff M.

The 3 types of rotary potentiometer used on Frogs are:

4407300: Override (centre bump)

4407400: Speed

4407500: Fade (click off)

Keith is on a site visit today, but if you drop him an email (keith.rogers@cooperindustries.com) he'll get back to you when he returns.

• 1 month later...

Hi i am wondering if there is a shortcut that can take you to a certain memory ie. if i was on memory 1 but wanted to go to memory 210 is there any way of jumping straight to it like a go to kind of option. Also i am at the end of my teather will trying to source parts for my fat frog, i have contacted the forums several times, rang copper controls who said they would ring back the same day and im still waiting 3 weeks later, and even gone to lancely theatre supplies i have been trying to sort out these parts for at least 3 months, all i want is the part number, price and one phone number that will put me onto the person i buy it off for the following, Chase potentiometer, Over-ride potentiometer and a thumb wheel, can you help?

thanks

josh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...