Zero 88 Community Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jan Giezen

Starting a chase at step 1 using submasters

How can I make a chase start at step 1 directly when I pull the submasterfader up (and not somewhere in the middle of the chase) :? :?:

Err, currently, you can't.

This is already logged for consideration in future software updates.

Frog Reference 5412: Force chases to start at step 1 when being output on submasters.

I want very much to have a chase menu item for "always start from step one when selected". I built some VERY cool sweeps for the show I was touring, and I wanted them to run at the start of every chorus, but once I'd run it once for the song, I couldn't predict that it would start where I needed it to for the next chorus. BLEH. Then the band said "well the LAST LD could get a sweep there every time".

Any time I read something in the manual that saiys that ICAN'T do something and the band sees it as career limiting, thats a BAD thing. A very bad thing.

John.

one shot-not what the guys asking forBbut would still be useful)....he wants to bring up a sub with a chase on it, + to know that it going to start from step 1......

this could be done simply by hitting the flash button, to bring it to step 1?? yes i know the output would be displayed for a sec...but can alway turn flash buttons off!!!

i suggest u super guys at zero88, go hire some other companys desk...so maybe u'l started realise what missing of the frog... lol

One shot or n shot chases are part of the next frog updates package.

The implementation of n-shot chases means that the triggering of chases on submasters will be modified such that they start at step one ... hopefully that will make both of you happy :P

yep happy-thanks! but :? will all the chases start from step one or just the one-shots??????

The proposed design is that all chases (1-shot, n-shot and continuous) will start at step 1 when run from the submasters :)