Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Alcohol is NOT a Sin

K-Nine

Living evidence that alcohol is good, if all these "wise people" can create such profound statements.

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the wine I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the vineyards and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this wine, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this wine and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Frank Sinatra

"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk in order to spend time with his friends."

Ernest Hemingway

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

Henny Youngman

"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not."

Stephen Wright

"When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!"

Brian O'Rourke

"Alcohol is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

Benjamin Franklin

Remember "I" before "E", except in Budweiser.

To some it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group.

K-Nine

Try Another Raspberry Dipped in Sherry :lol:

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace