Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

A Couple of Little Things

pearcehire

Just a couple of little things I noticed whilst using a Fat Frog the other night, no major new features.

Firstly it would be good if the outputs screen showed the pallette that has currently been recalled on fixtures, the same as the LCD does above the wheels. However if the output screen showed it, it would mean that you wouldn't have to have the right parameter selected to see what is being recalled. Even better would be if it showed the name of the pallette if there is one, although I don't think there is enough space on the screen for this.

Secondly, when you press and hold a submaster flash button whilst the monitor is on Submasters, firstly that submaster is highlighted which is fine, but then the red highlight on the submaster number flickers continuously. This is only a little niggle but I find it annoying and a little distracting.

John Huson

Lighting Manager

Pearce Hire

http://www.pearcehire.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...
Secondly, when you press and hold a submaster flash button whilst the monitor is on Submasters, firstly that submaster is highlighted which is fine, but then the red highlight on the submaster number flickers continuously. This is only a little niggle but I find it annoying and a little distracting.

I totally agree to this, the disco effects should be on the stage, not on my display :), its indeed very distracting.

> 500 posts, time for a new T-shirt? ;)