Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

More memories, Mouse contol over pan & tilt

Lightson

Hi all,

Are there plans (or reasons why you couldn't) to add a mouse port to the Frog range so pan & tilt control could be done with the mouse? I have, on occasion, played the odd video game. Haven't we all, come on admit it! And it seems so easy to control ones light sabre, huge and ugly cannon, or whatever deadly weapon happens to be in your hand, with the mouse. Just a thought. Thanks again for this forum, Bhulme

Sorry, I had a question all composed and found the answer in the forum. I deleted the question but forgot to delete the topic. My mentor actually asked me the question. I would never use all the memories but he does different things all the time and he thought that he could use them all up. The point is moot though because the number (400) isn't the limit for the memories, it's the amount of stuff in the step that determines the limit and unless you loaded everything into each step you'd probably have 999 steps. So you're right, 999 is a lot of steps. Again sorry for the confusion. Bhulme