Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

export/import pallet's

UncleFu

Hi,

I thing it would be a great think if you can save your color,etc.. pallets to a floppy just like I can save/load a show.

I work in a company with one console but three operators and everyone has his own way of order, names (shortcuts that other people might not understand) , etc in the pallets. If it would be possible to save/load pallets I could just clear the old ones and load my pallets from a floppy when I'm working with the frog.

Hope you get what I want :D

that would be really useful, however the issue would be how would this effect the references stored to palletes in cues, would they just be deleted, would they be altered to just actual values of the original palletes, would they be replaced with whatever is put into that new pallette ...

However this would be really good when setting up a desk from scratch, it is annoying to have to continuously re-program all of your gobo palletes and such-like

Hi, :wink:

I think it´s a good feature,too.

But, even some upper class high society desks are missing this feature.

Probably you may work on the symptoms. I.e. I´ld suggest just prepare a show with only your individual palettes and some special moves programmed.

Off Course you have to use the same equipment setup and patching like you teammates.

I hope this helps a little bit quicken the programming time.

Cheers

Svenner

Sven Paulsen

Klangfarbe Vienna