Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Programming mode

Peter

I think this is right for the frog, I can't remember their exact use of it but:

Full mode: Record all attributes for all fixtures, whether or not they are selected (can mean that a load of pointless moves are recorded)

Partial mode: Only record those fixtures that are currently selected, meaing that the show can be cleaner, but can be confusing if some fixtures are not selected.

Hoper I have this right and that it helps

Richard

Hi Peter,

the Frogs are set in Full Mode as default.

The mode can be changed in the "Super User" Menue.

Which mode you are going to use depends on you.

I.e. I´ld mostly use the partial mode to have the best flexibility during any show. But if you are working in a theater almost with long term shows, the full mode might be the one.

In short form definition. The "Full" stores all values of all HTP & LTP which are set at the actual store action. Even "0" values of fixtures are stored.

The Partial mode allows you to select what is progammed. This gives you the option to program memories who have just i.e. color values of selected fixtures as contend.

I hope this isn´t explained to confusing. :roll:

cheers

Sven

Sven Paulsen

Klangfarbe Vienna