Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Next Button

richard@act

Some things I noticed while testing the frog 2.

1: Is there a next button that can be used to control individual fixtures once I have selected a group of fixtures.

2: When storing anything the the UDF's or UDK's are the LEDs' supposed to light up. I find my self hunting to remember what udk or udf i stored something to.

3: Along the same lines is it possible to have an led stay on the most recenly selected playback, that would indicate the one I am currently working on.

Thanks guys

1: Is there a next button that can be used to control individual fixtures once i have selected a group of fixtures.

There is not a NEXT button at the moment. This function is something we have planned for a later version of software.

However, if you give all your fixtures individual fixture numbers then you can quickly select them by number without having to select the Master Group first :D

2: When storing anything the the UDF's or UDK's are the LEDs' supposed to light up. i find my self hunting to remember what udk or udf i stored something to.

Along the same lines is it possible to have an led stay on the most recenly selected playback, that would indicate the one i am currently working on.

The LEDs in the UDF Flash buttons are lit when the outputs resulting from moving the fader are fading.

For the UDK's - when the action is set to latch - the LED is on when the outputs are on.

You can always display the UDF/UDK window on the monitor to show you what is programmed into each of the UDF/UDKs :D

Er .... the LED does stay on the most recently selected playback and that determines which cue stack is displayed in the Cue Stack Window.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace

• 2 months later...