Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Want to Win a Frog 2 ???

Frogman

How do you fancy winning your own Frog 2 Lighting console??

Easy, all you need to do is sign up for Frog 2 training between now and the end of September and you will be entered into a draw for a Frog 2 desk!

Training takes place in Zero 88's Head office in Cwmbran, Wales. Lunch will be provided and the traing is FREE OF CHARGE!

First training days will be the 5th and 6th of July.

I will also be doing training sessions @ Plasa in at Earls Court London.

Training will be on the Sunday, Monday and Tuesday,11th,12th 13th of Sept between 11.00am and 1pm and 2pm and 4pm.

If you would like to take part in any training days, please let me know ASAP so I can book a place for you!

I look forward to hearing from you all soon,

Bryan

:wink:

So just signing in and not going would be enough to be entered into the competition? :P I'm not from England so I'll won't be able to come, how about a contest for the regular Frog Support forum users? 8) If one of us was to have a Frog 2 we could again supply other users with good info and relieve you guys from the task of answering every question :)

> 500 posts, time for a new T-shirt? ;)

Holland, so I guess the training would be @ Rolight? But is there also a Frog contest in other countries?

I don't know if I'll attend the training since I can't afford a F2, but hey if there's a console to win; I don't mind driving up there!

> 500 posts, time for a new T-shirt? ;)

Hi Gary,

I was in Ireland not so long ago with the desk, but will be over again soon hopefully. If you want to have a look at the desk, speak to Niall/Phil @ Aquarius Sound & Lighting

I will let you know when I'm back for training

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I will attend a training session for the fat frog at 21 or 22 september, and we will also have a presentation (at least) of the frog 2, So do i have the possibility to win a frog 2 ?

I think you should make a lottery for winning a frog 2 in every country representet aty this forum :D

Move while dark! -> GOGOGO! :D

Thank you Zero for the FR 5402 :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...