Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Primary Fixture gets lost in Group Palette after reboot

Morn

I programmed some fixture groups via F4 to the Group Palette on my Fat Frog. After switching it off and back on again, groups were still there, but the primary fixture selection is lost...

Phantom Frog doesn't seem to have this problem.

So, if you don't start drinking...I'm gonna leave!!!

I tried it on a Fat Frog here, and don't seem to have this problem either. Can you give any further details of how to reproduce the problem?

Off-topic, but does anyone else think that when the monitor is locked on the 'Groups' screen, that the Flash/SX keys should also lock to group selection, similar to how palettes now lock?

I programmed some groups including primary fixtures (indicated as P on the Group Pallette Screen) then I switched desk off and back on again and some of the Ps were lost (not all!)...the groups itself remained, only some of the Ps were replaced by Xes. Maybe it doesn't happen at every reboot...I noticed it only twice, but I used the group pallette not very often in past. Just got started with it 2 weeks ago.:-)

I think the Group Pallette should behave exactly like Colour/Beamshape and Position Palettes.

So, if you don't start drinking...I'm gonna leave!!!

• 6 months later...