Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Modify single SX Chase button?

Halo_djk

I know if you play with the chase control it modifies all operating chases, but this is not an option for us with a combo of moving mirror and moving yolk lights.

I am aware of a option to press F3 then modify a single memory thats running (I'm guessing under Playback X). Is this an option for changing singular SX button chases. If it's not I guess it would be pretty easy to add, considering the display shows the connected "Memory" on the screen when you press the SX button.

Perhaps you could select the SX from the SX screen, then use the chase modifiers to change just that chase, like you do with the memories.

:?:

Thanks for that. Looked in the downloaded manual (V9.0) for the info and didn't find it, thus the post.

All the new and modified functionality in software version 9.0 shold be in the lastest Frog Series and Mambo Frog manuals.

There are also summaries of the new functionality: CLICK HERE

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace