Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Quick access to palette?

djkev

There has to be a quick way to access palettes!

The reason I need to be able to do this is because of the following:

- One of my techies, programmed a show, with only 70 cues, BUT, he programmed 4 Martin 518's and 4 Madscans (411) into the memorys without using palettes, and now, a major spotlight has now moved.

I am slowly going though each memory repositioning the fixtures but this time adding them as palette references. Trouble is I am having to run each memory, then Press F1+Position, then the flash button, then press F1 to cancel the palettes lock, then press Minus to go up to then press program and enter, to overight the memorys.

There must be a faster way?

Another issue I have:

- When editing memorys, with fixtures programmed in with them, I can't take the brightness down on my desk, how do I get around this!? :?:

Thanks all, I am quite a good user with Fat Frog but, as you can see, I am not familiar with some things, thanks

Pipo is correct - to reference a palette - simply press and hold down the required attribute button (Colour, Beamshape, Position). This turns the channel flash buttons into palette selection buttons.

Editing memories - To adjust the generic channel levels - see Modifying Scenes - Page 4-9.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace