Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Copying memories

ice

Found a small bug:

[*]create about 10 different chases (I don't know if scene's will produce the same effect)

[*]copy the first chase to submaster 1-1

[*]copy the second one to submaster 2-1

[*]repeat these steps a few times and you'll notice the memories screen crashes; you can't go up or down anylonger!

It's easily solved by pressing the submasters button and memory button again, but I thought this should be mentioned here.

I found the problem: first press tranfer no time, and then raise the submaster page; the memories screen will crash

> 500 posts, time for a new T-shirt? ;)

I found the problem: first press tranfer no time, and then raise the submaster page; the memories screen will crash

I have just tried this on the Phantom Frog and it does the same with the transfer with time; if you page up or down then transfer the memory to the submaster - the memories screen locks up - press Submasters and memories buttons and it's OK again :?

Frog Reference No 5511 - When transferring a memory, if you page up or down to select the submaster page - after the transfer is completed, the memories screen locks up.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace

• 5 weeks later...

The problem isn't just limited to the transfer (with/without time) pop-up, if you change submaster page when other pop-ups are active (e.g. Frog Screen, Edit, Preview, even Frog Run), then the Memories Screen menu navigation appears to hang when the pop-up is cleared.

The problem is also seen on the SX Screen on the Mambo Frog.

Simply hitting the Memories or SX Screen button clears the problem.