Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

MAke a palette only for some fixtures

Martin

My question is, is it posiible to make the palettes so only some fixture3s react on? i want that fx gobo palettet 1-10 involves All fixtures, but 11-20 only involves some of hte fixtures and the other fixtures arent doing anything if i pres the 13, even when they ar all thosen... Hope you understand

Move while dark! -> GOGOGO! :D

Thank you Zero for the FR 5402 :)

Ensure that the desk is in partial mode.

Only tag those fixtures you want in the palette.

Note that when you output a palette - only the selected fixtures which are programmed in the palette will change to their programmed values.

For example:

Set fixtures 1-6 to red and record them into colour palette 1.

Select all fixtures (eg 1-12) and home the colour - all fixtures go to white.

Select fixtures 1-3 and output colour palette 1 - fixture 1-3 only go to red; other fixtures do not change.

Select fixtures 7-12 and output colour palette 1 - no change to outputs since fixtures 7-12 are not programmed in that palette.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace

So if fixture 1-12 is thosen (flashin red light) onle the ones that was taggede when i made the pallette wil change ?

Assuming you were in partial mode when recording the palette - then that is correct. If a selected fixture (red LED on) is NOT programmed in the palette being output, it's output values will not change.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace