Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Quick Editing of Fade Times

GLX

Moderation - post moved to Suggest a Feature forum.

Speaking of which, would it be a huge job to use the F5 to F8keys on the external keyboard to edit the fade up/down dwell times for memorys/subs.

ie. pressing F5 would bring you to the fade up part of the memory and just key in the time on the keyboard, instead of all that up and down stuff? :?:

that's a shame if it is a no.

I know you've been busy with Frog II, but it'd be really great if the next update for the current Frogs could radically improve the keyboard -

I think its full potential is not being used yet, a lot of really useful shortcuts could be added to the keyboard to increase ease of use and save lots of time.

sp

So I'll take the quick responce as a no then :(

What response :?:

All I did was move your post into the Suggest a Feature Forum :P

Frog Reference No 5493 - Use the function keys F5 - F8 on external keyboard as short cuts to fade times on memories screen - to be reviewed.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace

There are a number of suggestions and ideas relating to the use of an external keyboard with the Frog desks. These have been noted and logged in the Frog database.

They will be reviewed, together with all the other suggestions when we lok at the content of the next software update.

It is too early to say at this stage, what features may be implemented - a lot will depend on the time and resources we are allowed :wink:

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace