Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Desklights are non-dimmable

mrfrog

During a recent show with the Bullfrog we needed the deaklamps to be dimmable and upon entering the menu we found that unlike our previous board they were not. Obviously we had our scripts (white paper) under the lamps and the spill lit up the lighting booth like a floodlamp, and it also ruins night-vision (trying to see when the stage is clear etc). It would be great if this feature could be implemented in a future version of the Frog. Thanks

David

:)

Install a separate dimmer pack in your booth so you can implement your gooseneck´s in the plot 8) :mrgreen:

Please don´t take me serious.

Sebastian H.

Pro - Sound Showtechnik

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

Albert Einstein

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun"

Al Capone

I want your easy live Ice :)

Are you Programming one show per month or more ?

I program every weekend a one or two new ones - they aren´t perfect - that´s why I have to use all the desk abilities.... at live situations ...

Sebastian H.

Pro - Sound Showtechnik

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

Albert Einstein

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun"

Al Capone

Install a seperate dimmer pack in your booth so you can implement your gooseneck´s in the plot

Thats almost as silly as the parcan pizza oven we installed in our dimmer room and programmed into the console, so that by interval the pizza was perfectly cooked... mmm.... :D lol on a serious note we could just use a spare dimmer channel cus the dimmer room is right next to the booth.

Thanks for the ideas and the Frog Reference :)

David