Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

ZerOS 7.14.3 Released and ZerOS 7.15 Coming Soon!

18 minutes ago, kgallen said:

You could email support@zero88.com and ask.

Better to drop me an email, and I’ll get in touch on Monday. Jon.hole@signify.com

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

3 hours ago, jmd said:

Good morning,

Do you know if with the new update the Showtec Act flood 200 RGB projectors are in the Flxs library?

THANKS 

You can check the list of current library fixtures in the list below. If it's not there, request it using the instructions posted on your other thread.

https://vari-lite.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/software-firmware/ZerOS-Library-4.5-List-of-Fixtures.csv

You can find this list for each release by following the ‘ZerOS Software’ link at the top of this Forum (or in the Forum menu if on a phone).

13 hours ago, jmd said:

Bonjour,

J'ai téléchargé la version 7,13 sur le site de zéro 88,

Mais le flxs refuse de faire la mise à jour.

Je ne comprends pas.

Une idée du problème s'il vous plaît ?

Merci 

1. Check you are using the software for the console not PhantomZerOS and not the "USB Creator".

2. Download again and transfer again to the USB stick or try a different USB stick (I've had one occassion where the upgrade started but would not complete - using a different USB stick fixed it).

• Like 1

Hello, Bonjour,

Je cherche la derniere version de la Bibliothèque de projecteurs pour FLX et FLX'S.

Ou puis je trouver la derniere version ? Un Grand merci.

Eric

----------------------------------

Hello

I am looking for the latest version of the Library for FLX and FLX'S.

Where can I find the latest version?

Many thanks.

Eric

1 FLX + 1 wing  "7.14" + 1  FLX "7.13" & 4 Wings  / 2 Touchscreen  // Jester 24/48 

2 Swisson XND-4R5 ENode  // Stairville : 4 Wash MZH 19X15w  - 31 Retro Flat Par 18X 12w RGBW 

Electroconcept : 36 Wash 18 X 10w Q188 //  ADJ 2 Spot Focus 4Z & 2 Spot Focus 5Z Led 200w  - VARYTEC : 12 Varytec Hero Wash 300 FC

LedStage : 10 LS200 - Spot 200w // 19 Wash Par 12 X 18W   // 12 BOWLDER 12X40w WASH // 12 PARZOOM 19 X 15w  // 7 LY 400 - BSW CMY LED 400w

Hello,

Finaly, I find the last Library version.

So I see, that most of my Projector are not in this last library version...

31 Retro Flat Par 18X 12w RGBW (Stairville)

36 Wash 18 X 10w Q188 (electro concept)

Varytec : 12 Hero Wash 300 FC

LedStage : 10 LS200 z- Spot 200w // 12 BOWLDER 12X40w WASH // 12 PARZOOM 19 X 15w //  7 LY 400 - BSW CMY LED 400w

I Don't find "electro concept", "LedStage", "Varytec", "Ignition"... )

Thank for your help...

Eric

1 FLX + 1 wing  "7.14" + 1  FLX "7.13" & 4 Wings  / 2 Touchscreen  // Jester 24/48 

2 Swisson XND-4R5 ENode  // Stairville : 4 Wash MZH 19X15w  - 31 Retro Flat Par 18X 12w RGBW 

Electroconcept : 36 Wash 18 X 10w Q188 //  ADJ 2 Spot Focus 4Z & 2 Spot Focus 5Z Led 200w  - VARYTEC : 12 Varytec Hero Wash 300 FC

LedStage : 10 LS200 - Spot 200w // 19 Wash Par 12 X 18W   // 12 BOWLDER 12X40w WASH // 12 PARZOOM 19 X 15w  // 7 LY 400 - BSW CMY LED 400w

18 hours ago, van den abbeele Eric said:

So I see, that most of my Projector are not in this last library version...

31 Retro Flat Par 18X 12w RGBW (Stairville)

36 Wash 18 X 10w Q188 (electro concept)

Varytec : 12 Hero Wash 300 FC

LedStage : 10 LS200 z- Spot 200w // 12 BOWLDER 12X40w WASH // 12 PARZOOM 19 X 15w //  7 LY 400 - BSW CMY LED 400w

I Don't find "electro concept", "LedStage", "Varytec", "Ignition"... )

Glad to hear you managed to get the library working, it's not a separate part anymore it's just part of the base OS. If you need fixtures that aren't currently on the library, you can create a custom fixture profile within the desk itself - it should be at the top of the Add fixtures tab in the SETUP menu, if you'd like a guide link please let me know 

In terms of it being added to the official library, I'm not sure whether the old email is still in use so I'll let a more experienced member reply. Hope that helped!

Good morning,

Given the number of fixture that I should create to be able to do the next Performance, and the can I have, it will be a bit complicated ...

It is true that I had over the years send to Edward, the textbooks of the different projectors to have functional fixtures.

But there indeed it is a lot of fixtures to create.

- 31 retro flat by 18x 12W RGBW (Stairville)
- 36 Wash 18 x 10w Q188 (Electro Concept)
- 12 Varytec: Hero Wash 300 FC
10 LS200 Z SPOT 200W LEDSTAGE
17 leding: Bowlder 12x40w wash
12 leding: Parzoom 19 x 15W
7 leding: LY 400 - BSW CMY LED 400W

Finally I will stay with 7.13, to be able to ensure the next shows and avoid doing so many fixtures in the emergency ...

It is really a shame that we can no longer have a more supplied library as was before. This offers a well -appreciable confordable confordable.

Good end of the day

Eric VDA.

-------------------------------------

Bonjour,

Vu le nombre de fixture que je devrais creer pour pouvoir faire les prochains spectacles, et le peu de temps que j'ai, cela va etre un peu compliqué...

C'est vrai que j'avais au fil des années fait parvenir à Edward, les manuels des différents projecteurs pour avoir des fixtures fonctionnels.

Mais là en effet c'est beaucoup de fixtures a creer.

- 31 Retro Flat Par 18X 12w RGBW (Stairville)
- 36 Wash 18 X 10w Q188 (electro concept)
- 12 Varytec :  Hero Wash 300 FC
10 LedStage LS200 z  Spot 200w 
17 LedStage : BOWLDER 12X40w WASH 
12 Ledstage : PARZOOM 19 X 15w 
7 Ledstage : LY 400 - BSW CMY LED 400w

Finalement je vais rester avec 7.13, pour pouvoir assurer les prochains spectacles et m'eviter de faire autant de Fixtures dans l'urgence...

C'est vraiment dommage que nous puissions plus avoir une bibliotheque plus fournies comme cela l'etait avant. Cela offre un conford d'utilisation bien appreciables.

Bonne fin de journée

Eric VDA.

@van den abbeele Eric Eric, you must know the process by now surely, you're an experienced/established FLX user. Just email (below) Zero88 the PDF manuals, with the DMX map, for each fixture and ask them to build a fixture profile and add to the next library. If you've got one you've built for your own use, then let them know they just need to build for the library release. If you need one building for you for an immediate need then let them know you'd like them to email back to you (and add to the library for the future). I've done this recently for a fixture - I built it myself for immediate use, but sent them the manual and asked them to build "properly" for the next library release. I sent them my ITF file from the Fixture Tools in case that gave them a head start.

https://www.zero88.com/manuals/zeros/patching/add-fixtures/missing-fixtures

FixtureSupport@zero88.com

I didn't see the new beta versions as yet, (and the new library) I will do this later.

What I wanted to say is the built-in fixture editor is fast, easy and a real upgrade. I used it lately to build new and correct other  fixtures. I manage to do this onsite, in the theatre , when I noticed during  patching I couldn't find the right fixtures. Took me a few minutes to make a new 15-chan. fixture. No problem at all.  With your 7 different fixtures Eric, it should take no more time than to sit with a large cup of tea, and you've fixed it by the time the tea is finished.  

• Like 1

Freelance Theatre Lighting designer/operator/allround technician/tech production/rental . Netherlands.

FLX, FLX S48 2U, Solution, 13" multitouch monitor, 15" portable multitouch monitor, 11.4" lenovo thinkpad touch, network hub with wifi, powered usb hub, keyboard, trackball. 2x Elgato Streamdeck, nodes: showtec 2-3 and Lightshark node-4  2x 19" networkswitch,  IOS zeros remote.  22" Iiyama.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m about to program up our December play, and I’ve had to add a couple of additional dimmers and led drivers, taking me over the S24 48 fixture limit. 

I usually program down on the stage with my S24 then transfer the show file up to the full size FLX in the control room for the performance which doesn’t have the fixture limit.

I’ve been awaiting the fixture limit increase for the S24 and I wondered will this be available in the next few weeks?