Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Frog 2 - How Much ?

GLX

All this for less than €10K

So that would be €9999,95 :)

Just a little question for the Z88's in here; can u guys publish a website with info on the new console / pictures etc. along with the presentation at PLASA? I won't be able to go there unfortunately, but of course I want to know all about the new console! A short story with features and pictures would be nice.

> 500 posts, time for a new T-shirt? ;)

I think 10000€ would be a bit to much because you can get a pearl2004 for the same price, so most programmers would choose a pearl above the new frog, because they know it's a fine desk. I'm not saying that the new frog is not going to be a fine desk, but from a programmers point of view, I would choose a console that I understand(in my case it's a frog) and not something that I've got to learn first before using it. Mostly there's no time for it.

Den Pipo

Pro Light Design