Zero 88 Community Support Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Edward- Z88

Artnet

Hello, After investigation, it turned out to be out of date firmware on Simon’s gateway which was the cause of the issue. ZerOS 7.9.6 has been released since this thread, so feel free to use this if you wish to test. Edward
  3. Last week
  4. CPlater1

Artnet

Sorry I haven't replied with an update on this, been a bit busy. I will try to set everything up soon and test, if this would still be of interest?
  5. Something quite minor I would like is the ability to set the background of the lock screen to be an image, such as a show image. It's not a vital thing, but I think it looks quite nice.
  6. Hi Roger, For Solution consoles, tap Other Windows (found top left of the Output Window), then from the drop down choose System Info. Then press System Text. When you open Capture on your PC, and you are using CITP, you should see your PC’s name and IP address listed in System Text, with the connection status. Hope this helps, Edward
  7. Hello, To fade colours between steps of a chase, hold SETUP and tap the Chase’s button. This will open the chase’s settings. To achieve a full colour cross fade between each step of the chase, select the Colour Fade percentage, and type 100%. If the colour saturation is being adjusted by the fader level, this means Fader controls colour is enabled for the chase. For the colour fades to work correctly, you will need to ensure fader controls colour is disabled. To do this in the Chase’s settings, tap General, and ensure colour has a blue stripe, indicating disabled. Hope this helps, if you have any questions let me know. Edward
  8. Merci Eric, Du coup’ il est possible de créer une fixture depuis un PC puis de l’ajouter à la librairie de la console sans devoir charger à nouveau une librairie complète ?
  9. My setup: 2 LED Pars FLX S48 I have successfully done the color chase on one of the MFF playback. Colors are alternating sharply (red and blue) and higher the fader is the brighter the lights (colors) are. Also I can change the speed of the chase using Global BPM (assigned to another fader). But now I want, that the alternating should occure with colors fading also. I have assigned "Programmer Time" and "Speed Override" to separate faders, but these dont change the fade times of the chase. What should I do?
  10. Hi Edward, I recheck all connections , Firewall also and it's works. After reload project on console, I lost the connection. Dockhouse files change all parametres on cosole. I had to modify on by one again : All connections "on" but the last one I was turning on "streaming ACN". And then is works. Thanks you again, is wonderful your helps Roger I don't understand thats in Solution:
  11. Bonjour Cristophe, Si tu as un PC tu peux le faire toi meme. L'autre solution est d'envoyer la fixture a Zero88. Il crée la fixture (ainsi cela permet à la communauté d'en profiter) et tu peux juste la rajouté a ta librairie existante. En general il mettent quelques jours à répondre. Une bonne journée Eric
  12. Hi Roger, It would be worth checking the Firewall settings for the Capture application on your PC. Ensure Capture is allowed to communicate through the Firewall. To do this open Control Panel, and go to Firewall settings. On your console, when your PC is connected, tap Z -> System Information -> System Text. When you open Capture on your PC, your PC's name and IP address should be displayed, and the console should report that Capture is connected. Hope this helps, let me know how you get on. Edward
  13. Hi Edwar, Once again nothings happens. I upload dockhouse in macbook and un PC . I see the projetc but nothing happennigs when move up Faders. I loaded differents times projects on console and in Pc. I try evrething, windows 7, in another Pc with Windows 10 and Mac.... all the same so what do you think ? Thaks Roger
  14. Hi Raffa, We will not be able to make a fixture file from this information. We need the DMX traits and channel map, that state what each of the 16 DMX control channels does. If you do find this please email fixturesupport@zero88.com, and we'll be able to make the file for you. I believe Keith replied to your original email with an existing fixture file that he guessed may give you control over the fixture - I'm assuming this didn't work? If you can't find the information, you can patch 16 dimmer channels, and work through each one making a note of how it controls the fixture. This method is always difficult with fixtures with shutter parameters as well as dimmers and colour mixing, as many channels have to be at certain levels to get light output. Edward
  15. Thank you Edward Here is the Tech Specifications that are on the Manual. Product name: 7R beam 230W beam moving head Power supply: AC90-240V, 50/60HZ LIGHT SOURCE: Ipcs 230W Light bulb FUSE: 7A DMX CHANNELS: 16CH COLOR: 14COLORS-WHITE PATTERN PLATE: 14PATTERN +WHITE MODELS STROBE: 0-10TOMES/SEC,ADJUSTABLE SPEED X-AXIS: 540'' Y-AXIS: 270'' LCD: ON/OFF PRISM: 8-FACET PRISM (16-FACET PRISM FOR CHOICE) FOCUS: ELECTRONIC LINEAR FOCUS FOST: WITH FOST EFFECT OPERATING MODE: DMX512, SOUND ACTIVED, AUTO, MASTER/SLAVE BEAM ANGLE: 3, 8'' N. W: 17.5 G, W: 18, 96
  16. Hi Oli, Have the fixtures been daisy chained in order of DMX addresses? If so swap one of the working fixtures with one that isn't, leaving their DMX addresses the same. If you loose control of the working one, and gain control over the other, there is an issue with the DMX line. If you have a DMX terminator to hand it would be worth connecting to the DMX out of the last fixture. On FLX S24, your control capabilities are a maximum of 48 fixtures, with either 1or 2 universes of patchable DMX channels available, depending on whether you have a 1 or 2 universe variant. Hope this helps, Edward
  17. Already tried different cables 🙂 Yes, DMX addresses in setup are continiously from 101 up to 156 with intervals of 5.
  18. The cable between 6 and 7 is faulty... No, seriously. All the same DMX address or different?
  19. With FLX S24 we have patched 12 LED Par cans (Starville LEDPar) with 5 channels each starting at dmx address 101. Having addressed the fixtures only the first 6 ones work. Fixture 7 to 12 without reaction. Am we doing someting wrong or is there any restriction? Thanks for answers
  20. Hi Roger, I would recommend trying the Capture files in the article below... http://support.zero88.com/1004254221 The article details how to configure a PC's network settings to allow for Capture to communicate with the console. Once you have done this, and prove this works, you can then use your custom visualisation software and show file, using the same network configuration. Hope this helps, if you have any questions let me know. Edward
  21. Hi Edward, I tried differents options to connect Computer and Console ( CAT5/5e Network patch cable.) I followed the instructions I found in the forum but I cannot connect to visualisation. WYSIWYG is not run on my computer. ( wind7) Ligth converse . nothings happens Capture ARGO .... some time connection to console , but the files are not for this version of Capture ARGO. And not connect to cansole agfter load file shows. I try in Windows 7 and in Mac yosemite. So now im lost. So what do you recomend ? Thanks again Roger
  22. When programming I find the cue stack listing and current/next bar behaviour really annoying - because by definition I'm at the end of the cue stack I'm always working at the bottom of the cue stack list on screen. When playing back then the "next" cue is in the centre of the screen cue list. This is fine. It's when programming it drives me batty... There are some screens provided on Orb that I've seen you chaps using the get more detailed information on cues/fixtures etc when debugging stuff. As you don't sell Orb anymore (so don't need feature-differentiation to FLX) can you port these screens to FLX? Of course now I want one, I can't find an example where you've done this on the forum to show here even though I've been looking for about an hour... 😣 Debugging RDM fixture setup is impossible. Like Erics above, "RDM controls to see RDM parameter from devices" please. I know you have some internal debug screens you use. Looking back there are a lot of ZOS enhancement requests that us early-adopters have raised. Would be good to see some of those make it into the software finally, or at least get some sort of roadmap so we can "reliably" know when to expect them. I'm including the ones from 2015-2016 that have "gone quiet"...
  23. Free assignable soft button page - Ooo, yes please!!!
  24. Edward- Z88

FLX Startup issue

Hi David, Thanks very much for sending those across, will continue this via email. Edward
  25. Davidmk

FLX Startup issue

Files sent The start up was in progress then the screens in the snap shots came up and start up halted.
  26. Edward- Z88

FLX Startup issue

Hi David, Please can you describe the error that occurred on startup? Did the console freeze? Was then an error message? Did the screen go black? Edward
  27. Davidmk

FLX Startup issue

The error ocurred during start up. Had to power cycle to get the desk up. Requested files will be in the mail shortly.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.