Zero 88 Community Support Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. (This is all assuming I have the right manual of course 🙂)
  3. It probably comes up as strobe under beam parameters. Try setting it to 255 or 100%. Refer to the fixture manual to see why. EQLED068_Manual.pdf
  4. Hello, Sorry to hear this. Have you created a show file from a fresh install, or have you loaded an existing show file into the new software? Please could you send us a copy of this show file to support@zero88.com, and we’ll take a look to see if there’s anything causing the issue. Has the console offered to dump a debug file to USB? If so could you send these across? It is possible to roll back the software to ZerOS 7.9.4 if you wish, however we haven’t come across this issue before. ZerOS 7.9.4 can be downloaded here... For information on setting Default values, see below... http://support.zero88.com/1011707631 The colour picker will use RGBW chips for colour mixing if present. Other chips will be available via the encoders. Hope this helps, if you have any questions just let us know. Edward
  5. We have a LeapFrog 48 Console and the problem is that the universum 3 crashes randomly since the 7.9.5 update. Sometimes it crashes after 10 min sometimes after an hour. But it had crashed now every time i used it with the new update. The RTC Batterie is depleted, but it wasen't a problem befor. Do you have any idea what to do? Is it prosible to downgrade the software? At the moment it isn't a problem, but we have an upcoming event in October and than it must work! Can you also tell me how to set default values, since I haven't found them anymore? By the way it would be awesome to have a second window with White, Amber, and UV or what ever needed by the color picker. (Im thinking about buing rgbwauv par)
  6. Hello, See if there is a “Shutter” parameter or similar under the Beam attribute. What value is this set to? Most fixtures personalities should be configured so that when intensity is raised, you will achieve White light output. Therefore parameters such as RGBW or Shutter are preset at values specified in the fixture’s manual to allow this. Edward
  7. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I checked RGBW channels were non zero. How do I see the value of the other channels eg 7?
  8. No expert on this fixture but have a look at what value ch7 is set to. A common trap (with non-LEDs) is that the shutter has to be set to something non-zero for any light to come out. Some LED fixtures seem to emulate this behaviour. You will also need one or more of the RGBW channels to be non-zero but I suspect you've thought of that.
  9. I have patched an Equinox Fusion 120 from pick list and FLXS24 has assigned 16 channels to it. Have set Fusion 120 to 16ch mode. When I slide up the fader no lights come on but it seems to allow Color picking and pan, zoom and tilt work. I factory reset the Fusion 120 and first one starts on channel 1 on console and fixture and a red blinking dot shows DMX signal going to it/ them.
  10. Last week
  11. Hello thank you for your reply. Just a reminder... 1 / for the concerns of dropout, it usually happens often after a certain number of hours or the console is turned on. (8 to 10h ...) I had trouble in many places (this excluded a problem specific to a place and specific matérial ...) In most cases, the problems are on traditional equipment. Drop out half second... Just enough to be see. But at the last show it started on 1 Spot Led. (Loss of pan / tilt half second then return to the correct position) 2 / For ghost button concerns, this may not be done for several days, then suddenly do it multiple times on the same working session. Again this is not peculiar to a place. Which still exclude something outside the console. (Like problem on electric alimentation) Thank you for your answer, I am so reassured ... See you soon Eric
  12. Hi Eric, Apologies for the delay. We have seen your emails. The console is with us, and we have had it switched on to see if we can recreate the issues. We will continue investigating on Tuesday after the UK Bank Holiday weekend. If you have any queries just let us know. Edward
  13. Hello, I sent some mails (Keith Rogers, Edward Smith...) to know where was my console FLX, that I sent at the end of July in repair? To know if it was and to have a idea of return time ... But I have no answers .... Thanks for your help Eric
  14. same here. when can we expect the updated manuals? "later this week" ?
  15. Hi Steve, Just to confirm, what console is this on? What software version were you running previously before updating? I would recommend doing a fresh install of ZerOS 7.9.5, using the instructions available here... http://support.zero88.com/1518910761 Once ZerOS 7.9.5 is freshly installed, you should find new effects are available when you press the "Auto Create Effects" button. If loading in the show file into the freshly installed software is still causing issues, please send us a copy of your show file to support@zero88.com, and one of the team will take a look to see what may be causing the issues. Hope this helps, Edward
  16. Thanks for that Edward, Just what I needed. NEW issue/bug maybe?: All of our previously saved effects pallets (and subs) no longer work and hitting "create effects automatically" button just deletes all old palettes and leaves us with nothing (not that the older ones work anyway) 1) Do we have to rebuild everything from scratch? 2) Why are our old palettes/subs not working? Again TIA
  17. Hi Steve, For information on setting Max Level and fixture Defaults, see the article below... http://support.zero88.com/1011707631 Hope this helps, if you have any questions let us know. Edward
  18. Hello, Can anyone tell me where to find the "Top set" and "default" windows for fixtures on the desk now please? I can find them since we updated to the latest software. TIA Steve
  19. Hi Marco, We have received your support email regarding this, so will continue over email. If you have any questions just let us know. Edward
  20. Hi Marco, Please email support@zero88.com with this description, and we'll be able to advise on what the cause of the issue is. Edward
  21. I've the same problem...from Italy... Keith may you help me please?
  22. Hi. I've the same problem. When I boot the consolle all the led flash but after no work. External monitor says no connection, and on board monitor say zero88.com/support ecc ecc. Anyone could help me...? Thanks
  23. Hi Paul, No problem - let us know if there's anything else we can help with. Edward
  24. I suspect that's it ... it's Monday morning. I steered away from the USB creator download as I assumed I didn't need that. I guess I wasn't expecting the Phantom link to be among the options. Thanks
  25. Hi Paul, Just to double check, the software installation application to be loaded into the console is "ZerOS OS Creator USB - v7.9.5 17-5-2019 MD.exe". If you are running ZerOS 7.9.4 you will be able to tap SETUP -> Load File, and choose this file and load it in. Also available with the ZerOS 7.9.5 download is Phantom ZerOS 7.9.5. This is not the console software - this is the offline editor. If you try loading this into the console you will receive the error you described. Hope this helps and solves the issue. Edward
  26. Hi, I am currently running 7.9.4 on an Orb desk and wish to upgrade to 7.9.5. Previously I have used the USB tool to prepare an upgrade but this time I should be able to upgrade using the load file in setup. I have extracted the 7.9.5 exe to a USB stick and I can see the file and select it within the load file screen. Initially I get the 2 confirmation screens that I am about to upgrade the OS which will delete all settings, but when I click on OK to both screens I am presented with a screen with the message 'File does not contain an upgrade package'. I didn't see a separate download for an upgrade install - have I missed something or is something else wrong ? Many thanks Paul
  27. Earlier
  28. Hi Edward Thank you :), I hope you are well too I like the idea of having standard files for each place! All best Thibault
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.