Zero 88 Community Support Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Please ignore (or delete post please) file located . My apologies downloaded the wrong os file. Hi , I've recently purchased a JesterML24 and have had to reset it as the User fixture files would not load. I've completed the reset and my files now load , but the desk keeps asking for the following help file JML_30.JOH ive looked and searched the zero 88 web site , but cannot fine this file. Does anyone have a copy please or point me in the right direction? my desk has version 4.1 of the OS and rel37 of the fixture file. Thanks Leney
  3. hello The programmer time is exactly what I Was needing. In fact, I find this option really good. Because like you've said, it's working for all the action ! Thank for your help. Eric VDA (France )
  4. I loaded the new library file and the problem is fixed. It asked me if I wanted to replace the existing library file and I said yes, so all good. Still a mystery as to the cause though. You have our show file so could it be something funny in firmware and/or hardware versions. Can you access historic system text, or just from the last boot? Jason.
  5. Hello, The new manuals will be available later this week. The ZerOS 7.9.5 and ZerOS 7.9.4 release notes go through the changes to the ZerOS 7.9.3 manual. If you have any queries let me know. Edward
  6. The ZerOS 7.9.5 Release Notes indicate that an "updated FLX range manual" is available. The links on the product page for the FLX S however still point to the old v1 manual for ZerOS 7.9.3. Where is the new manual available?
  7. Edward- Z88

7.9.5 Patching

Hello, Yes thank you for the explanation. This is something we are aware of, and has not been included in ZerOS 7.9.5. Instead you can tap the DMX address cell for each individual fixture, and type your additional address for that fixture. Any queries let me know. Edward
  8. Hi Ted, The best way of looking at it is whenever you use RECORD (for anything), you are creating something completely new, whereas UPDATE is used to edit something existing. RECORD -> Merge, will give the same outcome as updating, however it is newly stored, thus a new auto name is given, whereas update is simply editing what is existing. Hope this helps, Edward
  9. BigDick

7.9.5 Patching

I mean when I press setup>Fixture Schedule>select faders 1-6>Address button (used for addressing a ranger of dimmers)>100>OK>(fader patches correctly)>Address button>106>Add as additional address>(all is still OK)Address button>112>Add as additional address I end up on fader 1 with DMX 100, 106, 112 and 113 patched in!? fader 2 I get DMX 101, 107, 114 and 115!? Hope that is a bit clearer. Big shame about Frogger! 😂😂😂
  10. Thanks Edward - so what is the difference between updating a group and recording over it using the Merge option? In future software releases it might help if they were the same?
  11. Steaming ACN and Artnet no longer works. I have only tried on phantom with my unlock dongle and will try on the console later this week, when i downgrade to Zeros 7.9.4 it works fine again. this is rendering the phantom and unlock dongle useless as i cant control my fixtues i hope it is not the same story for the console. i did highlight the problem in the beta group, I asume the fix never made it to the release. cheers
  12. Hello, Yes, Update the Group rather than Record over the top of it. To do this make your changes to selection/intensity, tap UPDATE, and then tap the group (or use the syntax UPDATE GROUP x ENTER). The name will remain the same. Hope this helps, Edward
  13. Is there a way to stop previously entered group names reverting to gobbledegook when you merge in changes/add extra fixtures?
  14. Edward- Z88

7.9.5 Patching

No worries 😉 Edward
  15. JWylie91

7.9.5 Patching

Legend! That'll make tomorrows rehearsals a little more interesting
  16. Haha thanks Kevin! Indeed! Edward is a bit of a legend around here. Although, posting just before Ed something very similar to what he posted gives me a bit of confidence =] Thanks all, for all the help on this one.
  17. kgallen

7.9.5 Patching

Well I'm glad you posted that last one Edward. I didn't want my Forum login to be closed down by posting same...! 🤣
  18. Well, Nathanael, welcome from us all! Them's some big 'ole boots (Edward) you're gonna be "competing" with!
  19. JWylie91

7.9.5 Patching

I was leaning towards that thought... Any update on how to access said elephant?
  20. Hi Kevin, Ah Nathanael replied at the same time as me! Nathanael is working for us as Zero 88 Product Support, and also running FLX series training sessions. Edward
  21. Hi Joe, Great thank for letting me know. We will look into how the ZerOS Library file got removed from the console. Testing both Phantom and my demo FLX using release software - downloaded from the website software download rather than obtained internally. Therefore this isn't a universal issue - it sounds like somehow something specific in your show files has caused the ZerOS Library file to be removed - the trick is to find out what. It would be interesting to know what this said. If you see it again, you can access this text once the console has fully initialised by tapping Z -> System Information -> System Text. Cheers - keep me posted. All the best, Edward
  22. So "Nathanael - Zero 88 - 1 post". Gonna introduce yourself? 👍
  23. kgallen

7.9.5 Patching

The elephant in the room he's talking about is Frogger.
  24. Hi Joe and Jason, Thanks for these comments. I'm glad the library file has helped as a short-term solution. We are continuing to work on this. We haven't as of yet managed to recreate the issue on any console we've got available to us which is making it a bit difficult to pin down from our end. I have been running tests using the 7.9.5 download from this forum as opposed to our internal file storage system. Thanks Jason for your comment; I wonder, is there anyway you can recreate that issue and then send a picture of the error message? Seeing that would be helpful, especially as Martin mentioned on the phone he might have seen an error message as well. To see system text (after the error message has appeared), press the Z button, press System Information and then press System Text and scroll to the particular point of the error message. Thanks, Nathanael
  25. JWylie91

7.9.5 Patching

Intrigued by what is meant by this 'hidden gem'? and more importantly how to find it...
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.