ZerOS Server is a rackmounted, slimline (1RU), fully featured lighting control system ideal for use in performance installations and networks where show replay, tracking backup or architectural system integration is required.
ZerOS Server runs "ZerOS" - a powerful and proven lighting control application designed for the control of all types of performance lighting including LED, intelligent moving lights, media servers, effects and traditional theatrical lighting fixtures and dimmers.
ZerOS Server features interfaces to MIDI (notes, timecode & showcontrol), DMX, RDM, Art-Net 4, streaming ACN and contact closures, and has the option to act as an iLight iCAN network device within a distributed intelligence architectural lighting network.
- Control up to 8192 fixtures
- Flexible channel allocation across 64 universes
- Control of LED, moving lights, media servers, effects and dimmers
- Optional external touch screen
- iOS, Android & Windows remote apps
- DMX, RDM, sACN, Art-Net, Midi Notes, MTC, MSC & Contact Closures
- Optional integration with control panels, touchscreens & iCAN devices
- Quiet, dust free, fanless operation
- 3 year warranty
- CE compliant, designed and manufactured in the UK to ISO9001:2015
Stand alone or remotely triggered controller for permanent installations such as facades, landscapes or theme parks.
Full tracking backup and auto switch-over with FLX, for any venue or event where redundancy is required.
A bridge between performance lighting and architectural lighting, ideal for theatres, conference centres and other public buildings.