The SCD Server is a rackmounted, fully featured, lighting control system ideal for use in larger performance installations and networks where show replay, tracking backup or standalone operation is required.
SCD Server runs ZerOS - a powerful and proven lighting control application designed for the control of all types of performance lighting including LED, intelligent moving lights, media servers, effects and traditional theatrical lighting fixtures and dimmers.
SCD Server features DMX input and capture along with interfaces to MIDI, ArtNet, streaming ACN and contact closures as well as acting as an iLight iCAN network device within a distributed intelligence architectural lighting network.
- A stand alone or remotely controlled event replay controller for complex permanent installations such as facades, landscapes or theme parks.
- A fully tracking Backup to any ZerOS lighting console (ORB Series, Solution Series, Frog 2 and Leap Frog 48 & 96).
- A bridge between a performance lighting system and an architectural lighting control network making it ideal for theatres, conference centres and other public building applications.
Tracking backup & Event Controller
- 19” Lighting Control System based upon the ZerOS operating system
- 1024/2048 Control channels, fully patchable to 2/4 DMXUniverses (DMX Output via 5 Pin XLR or via Ethernet)
- Optional 4096 channel capacity with SCD Server Pro
- Cue Stack Sequence Playback
- Effects engine
- Colour, Beamshape, Position and Effect Palettes
- Integrated colour picker (CMY, RGB and HSV)
- Auto palettes, groups and macros
- 4x Onboard USB ports for software updates, show backups and connection of accessories
- XGA Monitor Output
- Onboard fixture library
- Support for remote control through handheld devices and remote monitors (iPhone, iPad, Android & Windows Mobile)
- DMX 512 Input
- 6 Channel Close Contact trigger
- MIDI & SMPTE Timecode
- Sound to Light Input
Architectural System Integration
- iCANnet™ inputs (Can-Bus) for system intergration with control panels, touch screens or other iCAN network devices
- Simple patching of blocks of 128 Channels to iCAN areas
- DMX addressable per channel
- iCANnet™ supports multiple SCD Servers
SCD Server Data Sheet
ZerOS Remote Data Sheet
SCD Server User Manual
SCD Server Dimensioned Drawing
ZerOS Operating Software
Fixture Library & Tools