Zero 88 Community Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thierry

problems with tags

hi everyone,

i create and record a cue with 6 linearleds (full intensity, colour 139 lee) and just keep in "red" in the "record window" the intensity & colour parameters (no beamshape, no effect..).

When i hold "memory" button and the playback button concerned by my cue to see the cue settings, i see beamshape fade 0.0. i don't understand because i'm in non tracking mode and i didn't select beamshape in the record window...

And of course, when i use this cue after this other one (moving heads with strobe), it cuts the strobe of the moving heads...

Any idea ?

5 hours ago, thierry said:

hi everyone,

i create and record a cue with 6 linearleds (full intensity, colour 139 lee) and just keep in "red" in the "record window" the intensity & colour parameters (no beamshape, no effect..).

When i hold "memory" button and the playback button concerned by my cue to see the cue settings, i see beamshape fade 0.0. i don't understand because i'm in non tracking mode and i didn't select beamshape in the record window...

And of course, when i use this cue after this other one (moving heads with strobe), it cuts the strobe of the moving heads...

Any idea ?

I've changed into "tracking advanced", and it seems to sounds good now...

I had to "re-record" of course all my cues in this new mode.

Hi Thierry,

Yes this is where tracking is a really useful tool. For tracking advanced you need to be careful recording Lighting states made from other playbacks. To avoid worrying about this, enable “SmartTag” in the Record Options Window. 

Changing the tracking mode won’t change how previously recorded cues look. 

Hope that helps

Edward