Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

zerOS WING, wide mode

a_user_JPN

Hi, let me ask a question about the wing for FLX. I've got a wing expecting it will provide me with 1 - 48 faders in page 1, 49 - 96 faders in page 2 and so forth. I can't figure out how to set the wing to function in such way. I would like to know if I can control 48 faders at a time when paging up/ down with this wing.

Best regards

Hello

The ZerOS wing has 24 faders and is paged independently to the main console. Therefore to obtain 1-48 across all faders the wing would have to be on page 1, with the console on page 2. For 49-96 the wing would be on page 3, with the main console on page 4 and so on.

This means you can't use one set of page up/down buttons to control all fader pages.

Edward

You can record Macros for this sort of thing.

Type RECORD MACRO 1 ENTER

Choose "Keys"

Press PAGE UP on both wings twice

Press MACRO to finish recording the macro.

Now do the same for PAGE DOWN.

You can trigger this by taping the Macro in the Macro Window or by typing Macro 1 Enter.

You can also put these onto two of the UDKs so they become "Global Page" buttons - just type MACRO 1 RECORD {UDK}

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

• 1 month later...