Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

ZerOS 7.9.2 Released

Jon Hole

Zero 88 are pleased to announce the launch of ZerOS version 7.9.2 software - a new software release for ORB Series, Solution Series, FLX, SCD Server (& Pro) and Leap Frog 48 & 96.

This update is recommended for all users.

More information can be found at zero88.com/software/zeros

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at the office. Out contact details are:

email: support@zero88.com
phone: 01633 838088

Best Regards,

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

Thanks Jon!

It would be nice to still have the release notes as a separate (i.e. small!) pdf file as it takes a long time to download the 80MB gzip file, Also the release notes are handy to pull up on the phone quickly when 3G access or worse can be all that's available!

The new ZerOS page looks nice on the laptop/desktop, but on a phone it's quite hard to navigate - took me a few moments to find the links as they are over to the right of the page/half way down (I was looking top, bottom, tapping the pictures etc, which got me nowhere!)

Thanks,

Kevin

It would be nice to still have the release notes as a separate (i.e. small!) pdf file as it takes a long time to download the 80MB gzip file, Also the release notes are handy to pull up on the phone quickly when 3G access or worse can be all that's available!

I've added the release notes as a separate PDF on the download page (they remain inside the .zip file too)

took me a few moments to find the links as they are over to the right of the page/half way down (I was looking top, bottom, tapping the pictures etc, which got me nowhere!)

Fair point, I've swapped a few things around, what do you think? zero88.com/software/zeros

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

• 1 month later...

Hi Jon

Am sending a couple of debug files from a Solution console to you via email.

The first is from after a desk lock-up due to a power blip.

The second is from a process problem during a programming session;

I was viewing the Output screen on Desktop 4

Pressed Setup and changed Topset of a couple of channels

Pressed Setup to return to normal view

Pressed Delete

Submaster

Console stopped responding to fader/key press/mouse

Hope they are of use

Regards

Mike