Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Chases

JB97

Hello all,

I'm needing to program a set of chases into the jester ml desk (ml 12/24) and I wondered if I can set the chases to be run separately. So can I have one running at a set speed, and one running at a speed as set by a sound input?

I know this can be done by manually changing the way the chases run but I want to know if I can program the change. Programming a change would make it easier, as I'm aware the show will be stressful to operated technically.

Thanks,

James

Hi James,

When enabled, the Sound Input will always take priority over the speed.

However, it should only work if the console's receiving a sound signal, so if there's no sound coming into the console, the chase will run at whatever speed has been programmed.

This is probably the easiest solution for you - mute the sound coming into the console and only unmute it when you want it.

Jon

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control