Zero 88 Community Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ovidijus

Steps control with fader

Is it posiible to use fader to controll cue list/steps(chaser) or something else who will do this effect?

Example: If fader moved from 1% to 10 % - Cue 1

11%-20% - activates cue 2 and etc.

Here is a video on Martin console. It's tutorial, so for the effect skip to ± 10:15.

youtu.be/tx4jznXS6e4?t=10m15s

I have to work with Solution and Orb XF, so answer's are welcome for both consoles (or do I need to create some topic in orb xf forum :ph34r: )

Hi Ovidijus,

"Submaster controls" allows you to directly control the attributes with the position of the fader, which is great for flyouts like this, but it doesn't currently trigger or control each cue of the playback separately - we just use the current cue of that playback.

I've added your request as ZOS-6522, so this can be discussed and prioritise - as with all requests, the more people who ask for it, the higher priority it becomes!

Hi Ovidijus,

"Submaster controls" allows you to directly control the attributes with the position of the fader, which is great for flyouts like this, but it doesn't currently trigger or control each cue of the playback separately - we just use the current cue of that playback.

I've added your request as ZOS-6522, so this can be discussed and prioritise - as with all requests, the more people who ask for it, the higher priority it becomes!

Thank You :)