Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

ArtNet on Leap Frog 48

Steven

Hiya

Artnet is quite new to me but I have had some success with it

Firstly, I may be wrong but unless you have the DMX unlock dongle I don't believe that PhantomZerOS will output any Artnet

For both Phantom and Console, the Artnet node and consoles are connected to a switch/router (mine is a router with IP address: 10.10.0.254)

The settings I have for Phantom ZerOS is;

Via Node Management Utility for Entec Artnet: IP address 10.10.0.101, Protocol: Artnet, Subnet: 0, Universe: 0, Port Direction: Output DMX

The Artnet settings on the console are; Net: 0, Subnet: 0, Port 1: 0 and Universe 1 and Transmit Artnet: Yes

The console is a little different :|

I have the Remote IP address: 10.10.0.1, Subnet: 255.255.0.0 and the same Artnet settings as for the Phantom ZerOS. I see the Artnet screen says "transmit on 2.109.14.193 but it still sends the the Artnet to my unit which is on the 10.xx address

I hope this is of use

I welcome any comments or clarification if I am missing something :)

Mike